Summer shred camps
come shred with us
6-13 years | july & august 2021
1 week | 3-5 Full day Sessions
Summer shred camps are designed to help develop riding skills in a safe environment with fun, professional, experienced coaches.
Our passionate coaches are here to inspire the next generation of mountain bikers.
3 or 5 full days of mountain bike coaching in a safe, fun environment aimed at showing young riders how to enjoy Squamish’s world class trail network. Make new friends and have fun, while developing the skills required to take their riding anywhere they want.
With weekly camps running through July and August we look forward to being a part of your child’s mountain bike journey.
We work hard to balance the ability levels in our groups to ensure the best learning experience for all. Please check our RIDING LEVELS page to help find the best fit for your child, or contact us if you’re unsure.
Camps start on Mondays every week this July and August. Book now to reserve your child’s spot.
Sessions run from 10:00-3:00pm each day.
- Modern correctly sized mountain bike in good mechanical condition with quality brakes, gears and tires.
- Helmet, gloves, knee pads (well fitted)
- Spare tube
- Rain jacket
- Food, water and snacks for a day of riding
- Suitable riding footwear, flat shoes recommended or MTB specific footwear if possible
- PMBIA certified coaches
- 3 – 5 full days coaching
- Max group size 5
- Ages 6-13 years
- 2 ability levels to choose from (check riding levels)